The Antonio Dalle Nogare Foundation was established to promote contemporary art as a language for interpreting changes in society, as a tool for promoting interaction between art, architecture, innovation and artistic research and as a means for encouraging a wide range of the general public to take part.
What we believe in
The Foundation’s actions are characterised by:
- its passion for contemporary art and desire to share it
- its focus on future generations
- its continuous research that seeks to experiment with new creative horizons
- its engagement that helps develop dynamic social and cultural contexts
- its construction of international connections to create value together with its local stakeholders
How we operate
The Foundation operates in three «dimensions»: interaction, experimentation and education.
- Interaction, to promote exhibitions and artist residencies where the location (the house) and the local area (Alto Adige) can offer artists the opportunity to create and be inspired.
- Experimentation, through innovative exhibition projects expressly organised for a local and an international audience, as well as research into material made available by the Foundation’s specialised library.
- Education, meetings and initiatives aimed at raising and broadening awareness of contemporary art, via publications too.